4 Mayıs 2013 Cumartesi

MULTI-MEDIA ENTRY: 4 E MAIL



   This video is a part of a research. I have found it appropriate to reflecting on because it shows the majority of people are addicted to e mail and texting.
   At the beginning of the video, it is   stated that e mail and texting attract the young. However, plenty of people are addicted to them. Later, a reporter asks people to their ideas about addiction of e mail and texting. Finally, doctor Ronald Davis of the American Medical Association points out that excessive text messaging, e-mailing, and Internet gaming can be considered addictions and classified as compulsive impulsive mental disorder. 
  In my opinion, this is a quite informative video although it is not given detailed information. I agree with the Ronald Davis on the point that e mail and text messaging are addiction. I often see these addictions around me, and I am one of the addicted people. Answers of people are both interesting and worrying. For instance, blond girl in the video says that she cannot stop sending text messages from morning till night. She sends about three to five thousand messages in a month. Another salient example is about a teenager who uses both hands to send message while she is behind the wheel. As a consequence, I have liked the video. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder