4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

I Brain ODTÜ


  When I first heard the slogan of Metu, I thought that it was so absurd. Because it doesn't tell us about Metu's properties,opportunities and it isn't comprehensive.Also eveyone knows Metu's level of education.So,while a slogan is being chosen for Metu, it shouldn't be about education level of Metu.It must reflect soul of Metu and its differences from other universities in Turkey.
   Moreover when we hear this slogan,we firstly think about scientific side of Metu.However Metu doesn't have scientific departments only.There are other kind of departments like sociology,history,psyhology...
   If I had designed a slogan, I would choose ' Metu people don't accept any borders or limitations', because people can think and speak freely at Metu.They try everything to be successful.Also it reflects how Metu people must act.
   Although I don't like this slogan so much,I think it is an effective one.Because the aim of the slogan is advertisement for Metu.And people designing it have achieved their aim.Everyone knows it.Also it is liked by a lot of students.We can see students wearing tshirts that 'I brain ODTU' on.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder